The ongoing pandemic has changed the course of our lives and has witnessed a shift in career choices. Today, students are trying to be aware of the practical aspects of selecting a career and its benefits.
A survey reveals that there has been a major shift in the career choices and subsequently the way in which the admission processes are being handled. The Pandemic has taught us survival and slowly the rules set during that phase have left an indelible mark.
The admission process has become more convenient, thanks to the admission guidance experts who saved thousands of students by assisting in the admission process even during the tough times.
Ms. Raksha Kejriwal, CEO of PR Career Solutions says, “ We have seen how the sentiments of students have changed over the years. We have been witnessing a huge shift in career choices. Glad that we have our admission processes set well in place which could help out students sail through smoothly even during the pandemic.”
Though the traditional choices would never completely fade away, students are opting for career options that are more relatable in the current scenario. Let us list a few interesting and relatable new age career choices.
1) Dietician/Nutritionist– The pandemic has taught us the importance of eating right and healthy. What could be better than learning about the correct way and helping more people know about the benefits? This career choice has witnessed a major jump. Also, as it is the need of the hour, the profession has turned out to be equally rewarding both commercially as well as psychologically.
2) Public Health Administrators– In these last two years, the demand for this profession has increased manifold. This is way more recognized now as compared to previous years. With the increasing need for professionals who can ensure /promote numerous health schemes and other government health policies, students can opt for this career option.
3) Bioinformatics- This stream has been in high demand for quite some time now. However, with the increased need for analysis and interpretation of biological data, this interdisciplinary field has gained an overwhelming demand. This stream harnesses mathematics, physics, computer science, and biology together to bring out the best of biological data interpretation. The pandemic has brought into light the increased need for such data analysis and students are quite interested to opt for this career.
4) Artificial Intelligence- The world is moving towards an AI-based universe. The pandemic has intensified the need for Artificial Intelligence in most business processes. The world is now trying to improve its ways of automation and AI proves to be the greatest steppingstone in activating intelligent automation. With the introduction of multiple subject options for opting for this career, students are getting more inclined to take this up as a career choice.
5) Digital Marketing– The world has encountered an unexpected lockdown and for the first time has witnessed an era where business promotions, as well as business operations, were performed digitally. This profession has gained an enormously high demand and is turning out to be very rewarding commercially. Students are quite keen on exploring virtual territories in order to gain expertise in the digital space.
With this shift in career choices, what poses a bigger challenge for parents as well as students is getting admission to the top colleges and understanding the subject combinations aptly. Career counselling and admissions guidance experts like PR Career solutions resolve this dilemma quite proficiently. The experts guide students to take up subject combinations best suited to their interests and aptitude. Also, they assist in the end-to-end admission process making the entire ordeal very simple and convenient. Therefore, its time now to grab on the most exciting career and lead a rewarding satisfactory life.